SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
R00t updated EasyToYou.eu - IonCube Decoder with a new update entry:

EASYTOYOU - IONCUBE DECODER [V8.4]

EASYTOYOU - IONCUBE DECODER [V8.4]

f694a234e3d07bb2780e19d562ea2ab4.png

EasyToYou is a decoder of IonCube, as the name indicates, here you can decode the files encrypted with IonCube easily. We have developers working every day to keep the site and the decoder updated. If you want to decrypt any file, we offer the best market prices, check out that.

More infos...
EasyToYou already have 3 years. Here you can found on IonCube...

Read the rest of this update entry...

MalerWanne

Knowledge is power.
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Checkin' this out right now, thanks for the share.. I hope it works!

Why so much red?

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...a5ba8d0cb30a7b14f7a3b8e5/analysis/1505246062/

Unfortunately, I can not answer you, but even the original is red at virustotal.

Although Virustotal is a good option, it's not always 100% working, as well as self-written tools that do not involve detecting it as crap, so do not worry as this resource would have been gone for a long time.

Best regards
Tobias aka. root

lazerhawkrox

Unfortunately, I can not answer you, but even the original is red at virustotal.

Although Virustotal is a good option, it's not always 100% working, as well as self-written tools that do not involve detecting it as crap, so do not worry as this resource would have been gone for a long time.

Best regards
Tobias aka. root

I understand. Sadly, I could not get this to work. I tried to decode, for example, a WHMCS 7.1 file, and had no luck. Does this work for you at all?

Thanks for prompt response and GLHF!

https://download.whmcs.com/

z99

Any chance you have newer version to decode ioncube v10?

blazehadden

Thank you very much for this upload

Best regards
Tobias aka. root
Can anyone please upload ioncube decoder 10??????

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    K @ kamikazeLTU: I have liteccoin, do owners accept it for spigotvip?