(REQUEST) INTAVE (The best anticheat I've ever tested)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddySJ

LOLOCODE
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Bumping again, This anticheat is one of the best anticheats ever Ive seen in store and it worths the leak

snap20lp

Sorry for the bad English...

So finally the last post from my side here and I’ll show you how to get intave cracked for urself this is what ur need:

1. Buyed/cracked intave Version
  2. Windows with 1.8.9 Localhost Server
  3. A wifi card ;-;
Before we begin I would like if u could join the ncp.horizonco.de Testserver it’s the best Anticheat TestServer with the new Big update coming soon and many unique checks just join and
look around you will like it ;)

If you are ready let’s go:

(Only tested and recommended with Windows try Ubuntu for best results for Linux users)

Put the cracked/buyed intave.jar in the plugins folder

Then turn off wifi connection (just use Airplane mode it’s the best way)

After this start the server intave will now try connecting to the licensing Server but fails and says please wait 20 Seconds

After u waited 20 Seconds for intave go on the server and be sure that intave works when intave works then turn on your wifi connection again and boom there is your free instantcracked intave

If u want to stop the Server Turn off wifi again and stop the Server then turn it back on. An other option without turning off wifi is using Pluginmanager
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/pluginmanager.69061/

Just write „Pm unload Intave“ then „Pm disable Intave“ and then just write „Stop“ or close the Server

If you don’t turn off wifi u take a Risk that intave connects to the Licensingserver and checks the license and you don’t want this.

(Yes it is so easy)

i would Highly recommend doing this on a VM (Windows 8.1-10) with Visual Studio (C and C++ Support)
https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/cpp/build/vscpp-step-0-installation?view=msvc-160

But why VM? Intave can save any file on your computer or in the registry if u have run intave with wifi it may created some files for other intave versions or cracked versions to recognize these files and crash itself

Written on a F*cking Mobilephone so please like this sh*t

I do not guarantee that this method will work cuz I tested it a long time ago an it worked so I’ll assume that it will also work for you now

Operate on your own risk I’m not coming up if you destroy your pc or something like that.

Last edited:

snap20lp

Sorry for the bad English...

So finally the last post from my side here and I’ll show you how to get intave cracked for urself this is what ur need:

1. Buyed/cracked intave Version
  2. Windows with 1.8.9 Localhost Server
  3. A wifi card ;-;
Before we begin I would like if u could join the ncp.horizonco.de Testserver it’s the best Anticheat TestServer with the new Big update coming soon and many unique checks just join and
look around you will like it ;)

If you are ready let’s go:

(Only tested and recommended with Windows try Ubuntu for best results for Linux users)

Put the cracked/buyed intave.jar in the plugins folder

Then turn off wifi connection (just use Airplane mode it’s the best way)

After this start the server intave will now try connecting to the licensing Server but fails and says please wait 20 Seconds

After u waited 20 Seconds for intave go on the server and be sure that intave works when intave works then turn on your wifi connection again and boom there is your free instantcracked intave

If u want to stop the Server Turn off wifi again and stop the Server then turn it back on. An other option without turning off wifi is using Pluginmanager
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/pluginmanager.69061/

Just write „Pm unload Intave“ then „Pm disable Intave“ and then just write „Stop“ or close the Server

If you don’t turn off wifi u take a Risk that intave connects to the Licensingserver and checks the license and you don’t want this.

(Yes it is so easy)

i would Highly recommend doing this on a VM (Windows 8.1-10) with Visual Studio (C and C++ Support)
https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/cpp/build/vscpp-step-0-installation?view=msvc-160

But why VM? Intave can save any file on your computer or in the registry if u have run intave with wifi it may created some files for other intave versions or cracked versions to recognize these files and crash itself

Written on a F*cking Mobilephone so please like this sh*t

I do not guarantee that this method will work cuz I tested it a long time ago an it worked so I’ll assume that it will also work for you now

Operate on your own risk I’m not coming up if you destroy your pc or something like that.
*close*

Bumper

Banned
Banned
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Send me an uncracked version and I'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    R @ RaeYN: Just a heads up to anyone in charge... I was trying to download the Cobblemon server and...