Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Servers:

• EUNE
• EUW
• NA
• BR

EUNE

• Mixed Accounts - €0.45/ea, 5x min. - €2.20 / NOPE, Ethereum, NOPE (PayPal +€1, not available for everyone.)

These type of accounts have mixed:
Activity
Rank
Champs
Skins

• Inactive Accounts Tier 1 - €0.65/ea, 5x min. - €3.25 / NOPE, Ethereum, NOPE (PayPal +€1, not available for everyone)

These type of accounts are:
Inactive
Level 30+
Verified (Email not changeable, for warranty to be valid, do not change anything.)
20-60 champs
Random skins
2 weeks warranty

• Inactive Accounts Tier 2 - €3.20/ea, 1x min. - €3.20 / NOPE, Ethereum, NOPE (PayPal +€1, not available for everyone)

These type of accounts are:
Inactive
Level 30+
Verified (Email not changeable, for warranty to be valid, do not change anything.)
60-100 champs
Random skins
2 weeks warranty

WILL UPDATE THE THREAD WITH OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVERS VERY SOON.

philpulman

I believe my friend will eventually purchase your account. He has many lol accounts, and he said that another one won't do any harm. I asked him, what are the benefits of buying a LOL accounts? and he said: Surely you wonder if really buying one of these accounts is worth it. The answer is yes, as long as you enjoy playing this game. ... Each level will give you many more chances to be successful in the battles that take place in League of Legends. So, be sure that someone will eventually buy your account, this someone could be my friend. I wish you luck, with your selling.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    C @ CatatonicWade: anyone want to show me there plugin setups on discord?