Trying to compile Mineplex 2018 source code leak.

BobMiller

Hello everyone,

I am trying to compile the Mineplex 2018 source code leak, but I am having a problem doing so because one of the dependencies that Maven needs to fetch is hosted on Mineplex's password-protected repo, resulting in this error when I try to run `mvn compile`.

Code:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project mineplex-core-common: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.mineplex:mineplex-core-common:jar:dev-SNAPSHOT: com.mineplex:spigot:jar:1.8.8-1.9-SNAPSHOT was not found in https://hub.spigotmc.org/nexus/content/groups/public/ during a previous attempt. This failure was cached in the local repository and resolution is not reattempted until the update interval of spigotmc-public has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

Does anyone know where I could get a copy of this file? It seems that trying to use a Spigot version compiled with BuildTools does not work, as it results in packages not getting found in the actual source code.

N

nexxydev

WAIT you have the 2018 leak?! can you send this to me please? my discord is narashini#6457 ive been trying to find the 2018 leak forever.

BobMiller

WAIT you have the 2018 leak?! can you send this to me please? my discord is narashini#6457 ive been trying to find the 2018 leak forever.
I just sent you a friend request. Hopefully you'll be have more luck with compiling it than I have.

Spuuns

Hey there! Send me too! Im developer and i can compile it! Rubik#6938

moriidka

Obtain Authorization: If the repository is password-protected, you will need to obtain the necessary credentials or access permissions from the repository owner or maintainer. This could involve contacting Mineplex or whoever owns the repository and asking for access.

Maven Settings: Ensure that your Maven settings.xml file (located in the .m2 directory in your home folder) is correctly configured with the required credentials if needed. You can add server credentials for the repository in the settings.xml file.

Alternate Repositories: Sometimes, repositories are mirrored on public servers. You can check if there's a public mirror for the repository you need. You might find an alternate repository URL that doesn't require authentication.

Local Dependencies: If you can't access the specific repository, you can try to find the necessary dependencies elsewhere and install them manually into your local Maven repository.

Dependency Replacement: Look for alternative dependencies that serve the same purpose and are available in public repositories. You might need to modify the project's POM (Project Object Model) file to replace the problematic dependencies with public ones.

Consult the Community: If the source code is widely available or has been worked on by others, check forums or GitHub repositories related to the project. Others might have found a workaround for this issue and can provide guidance.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    antihack3r @ antihack3r: try using the wayback machine