✈️Vehicles - OFFICIAL BSMC RELEASE

✈️Vehicles - OFFICIAL BSMC RELEASE 14.3

sibuna

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Plugin cannot start up, because of piracy.

T0mCZ

Please give it here version for minecraft 1.12,it doesnt work

RemcoPl

Banned
Banned
The plugins doesn't start
There was Please contact Blackspigot for more info About the Plugin
Mvg RemcoPl

randomgirl9999

WifiSpy submitted a new resource:

✈️Vehicles (No resourcepacks needed!) (Made out of ArmorStands) - New kind of vehicles in your server, create different types and choose their appearance.

Read more about this resource...

This plugin doesn't work properly. There is still a detection system that grabs EncryptionClass.class from an external source.

I've managed to use an in-memory dumper to pull the class from memory so it could be decompiled. Analyzing the data showed the author of this plugin REALLY didn't want it leaked:

1. There is MD5 hashing used to detect modified classes.
  2. Variables in classes are overwritten with correct, working values by EncryptionClass.class.

This includes vehiclePartsNames in EventListener, "j" in every VehicleManager class, and standPrefix in VehiclesMain.
  3. In VehiclesMain, pl and lang were initialized using reflection in EncryptionClass.class. Without that, bypassing the security check causes the plugin to fail loading
  4. Base64 everywhere

My motivation for this was because the developer abandoned hundreds of paying customers with no updates. There are people offering to pay for updates!

However, it does work properly with ViaVersion, and it's an incredibly fun and unique plugin. I even tried to purchase the original from Spigot, but it won't let me.

@WifiSpy Let me know how to get the source to you. I'm a newbie java dev and I'm sure the code could use some cleaning up. So far no actual bugs that I could find.

Bosstakill95

An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command eror please fix
1.15.2 server spigot

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    C @ Chithead08: Any good Factions setups?