PSA WifiSpy's BLOG #1 - GO READ IT ON BLACKSPIG.IT, New blog + videos EVERY DAY!!!!

BlackSpigot.com

Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Jesus fucking CHRIST! I cannot believe today is the FINAL debate between -Redacted- and Joe -Redacted-. I think -Redacted- has little to gain, and -Redacted- has a LOT to lose.
In other news, I'm getting pretty pumped up about Christmas time because Sir Paul McCartney just announced that he is releasing 'McCartney III', a quarantine inspired self recorded album to finish of his trio of self titled albums. As a Beatles fan i'm getting pretty nerdy about it. I just recently got a VR headset (rift S). Do any of you guys have VR? I've been thinking of getting into VRChat maybe we could form like a bit of a blackspigit VR meet up. I hope that my websites are helping ease the burden of this stressful quarantine. I know times are tough for all of you. Make sure to reach out in the comments if you have VR and want to meet up with WIFISPY!

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    W @ WhileInactiveBeing: 600+ MCMODELS LEAKED FREE .zip DOWNLOAD FREE -> https://publ.cc/zlDtgg