(REQUEST) BEDWARS | BungeeMode | SHOP | UPGRADES | KITS | QUICK COM | COINS| SOLO | TEAM |LIKE BIG SERVER

Dr Dragon

Name of the plugin you want :
BEDWARS | BungeeMode | SHOP | UPGRADES | KITS | QUICK COM | COINS| SOLO | TEAM |LIKE BIG SERVER
Spigot Link :
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...ck-com-coins-solo-team-like-big-server.38804/
Price :
$6.99
How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community :
There are many reasons to include this plugin. Firstly, there are many Big Networks that uses this plugin. This Bedwars has a lot of cool features such as the "/coins" command, "/party" to create parties for your friends, its an easy setup, and many more! Many People like to play ***** Bedwars. But a lot of people wants to find a similar plugin like this so they can create a server like this. This plugin is like a copy of what big servers use. This plugin is cheap but its better to leak it so there will be a lot of people who uses it, I doubt that there will be anybody who will hate the resource (Unless it doesn't work). So what do you say? Should we include this plugin in BlackSpiotMC or not?

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ HelpAccount: The problem is that I don't remember my password and the email to recover it doesn't work...