SEEKING (Free) Manager looking for work.

3xW

Introduction
Hey, my name is Claudio and I am a Manager looking for work. I was born in Portugal but I live in England now! Which means I am fluent in Portuguese and English. I have been playing Minecraft since 2011 and I have been playing ever since. My first server that I ever became staff on was in 2012 and I have been staff on many different servers.

Previous Experience
DuelPVP: Owner, I paid for this server with my own money, made it from scratch, I found all the devs, I found all the staff member and made the website, I did everything for this server and I loved it, it had 100 players on at a time, and it was growing very fast, I learnt on how to be a good person and a better staff member, it closed because of not enough donations

SpainPVP: Moderator, this was the biggest servers where I became staff on, it had 400 players on at a time and it was the server that taught me on how to screenshare, it was a very professional server and I loved moderating it, it had loads of players and it showed me on how to be a better staff member, it showed me on what a good mod should be like and how to deal with all types of players, I resigned because I was getting bored

RedHCF: Helper-Manager, this was the first server that I became staff on, I was trained by a great Admin, he taught me on how to deal with players and how to find hackers, he showed me on how to be a better person, and showed me on how to cool myself down when it was getting stressful, I loved being part of the server because it was the first server to be staff on, if I wasn't staff on that server I don't think I wouldn't be the staff member that I am today. That server closed down, I am still friends with the admin and still talk to him until this day.

WinterHCF: Net-Manager-, I was a net Manager because of my previous experience. I made all the interview questions, found all the staff, advertised, I also configured plugins. I helped with spawn, I pretty much did everything to do with the server. I really didn't learn anything new but I did improve a lot in pretty much everything.

MyCraft: Co-Owner, This server never really took off. I was really angry at the owner because he didn't release the server when I funded $200, I did eventually get the money back but I was still quite mad. I lost sleep, I wasted time in finding the plugins, finding staff, and making the website. The owner was my friend, but we don't talk anymore becuase of that situation.

Why you should hire me
You should hire me because I can do a lot of things! I know how to code in HTML/CSS and I can also make very good threads. I also know what I am doing and have been a Manager for 3 years! I can make very good Staff guides and SS guides also. I am also very good with money and I can tell you guys if you are loosing money, I can also guarantee that you will get money to go on forever! I can also configure plugins. I can also show you on how to advertise properly and how to get players to come to your server, I can also get you the best staff for your server.

Contact information:
Discord: Cloud#0980

WestDrop

Supporter
Supporter
I'm interested, I'm making a factions server and need someone with experience. Shoot me a PM

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    J @ jumana_143: ?