Ad JSPRISON NEED STAFF!

Jer

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
  1. logo.png

(Posted on behalf of JSPrison Management)

JSPrison is looking for a team of staff members. Our search has expanded due to it now being summer. We are currently looking for the following roles.
    Helpers, Moderators, Sr.Mods, Admins, Senior Admins, Head Admins, Managers, Board of Directors, Owners. We are also looking for developers.

Helpers - Helpers are the beginning point of the staff team they are active within the server and basically moderate the server with very limited powers. This is the beginning to build trust with everyone within the server.

Moderators - This role has gain trust from within the server. They are well experienced, and have proven dedication. They do the same duties as being in-game however with more authority and power.

Sr.Mods - These are very selected people, they start to have a say within the staff team and server. They gain trust from mostly everyone, and are very active. They are still in-game, and do normal duties.

Admins - These are hand picked from managers and above. These people have shown great dedication to the server and have contributed a lot. They have big authoirty within the server. They start to make events for the server, and engage within the community. They must be well liked, etc.

Senior Admins - These are very special people because they supervise all staff members below them. They report to Head Admins with a summary of the staff team and how the community is doing.

Head Admins - Head Admins do the BTS work. Meaning they run through suggestions, applications, bug-reports, reports. They filter all the non-needed stuff such as false reports.

Managers - These are the backbone of the staff team. They supervise everyone within the staff team. They check in on playtime, work of staff members, admin control (meaning admins are doing what they are supposed to be doing and not being corrupt if you will)

Board of Directors - These are managers who have retired. They only vote on things and they have the servers best interest.

Owner - Runs the server, and does BTS work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why should you join JSPrison?
    JSPrison wants everyone to feel safe and work in a safe environment. If at any time you feel stressed or need help, just ask. You wont get in trouble, we actually support this. Unlike other servers they do not help and push everyone to a certain degree.
    Feeling like just to get off and play bedwars? Go right ahead and maybe some staff members will join in. Please Note: This is not to be abused in any way.
    We look at everything we dont just look if you are active. We look at you, such as personality, talents, and traits.
    We are not a startup. We have been here for a long time.
    We have plans in place to develop the server, from marketing all the way to members.
    We do have youtuber contacts. Many youtubers.
    We hope you do not see this as a job, we are a team and work together.

How active would I have to be?
    We do prefer if you could do a total of 7 hours a day to hold your position here. You may be asked to bump activity due to your rank such as Admins.

What if I have an emergency?
    Thats not a problem! We do LOAs (Leave of absenses). If it is longer than three months we do ask if you can resign and appply at a later date. (Exceptions will be made if needed)

What if I sound like a kid?
    Thats not a problem with us. We do ask of a age requirement of 13+. However, you will be removed if you are not mature enough to be on the team.

Do you guys punish against everything?
    No we do not. We dont even punish a lot. If you make a mistake or new to this staff thing that is ok! We will take it as a learning expedience and make it into a positive!

Do I need experience?
    No not at all. However if you are very new to staffing we will assign a person to you, to assist you with anything. Such as commands, rules, general knowledge, etc.

Is the server small will it ever be big?
    Yes, we will not lie to you. The server is still in beta and not quite open to the public. However, the server should be open very soon to the public. We do have a very popular youtuber that can build us a player base and get us into the hundreds with players.

Do I need to donate to apply for staff?
    No. This is because donations are donations. You wont get special treatment if you do or dont.

Could I go to a admin straight or an owner?
    Yes and no. If you feel the need to then yes you can go to a higher staff rank. However, if it is a very simple question then we ask you go to a moderator.

Will you guys accept higher ups? (Meaning admins, managers, etc)
    Yes. You would need to have a lot of experience since these roles have a lot of duties and authority. However, if you are helper you can always get promoted to one of these ranks later on.

I'm kinda interested but have other question?
    Thats fine you can reach out to the owner at any time within discord, but please do not spam or annoy.

Whats the application process?
    You would have to join our discord server at https://discord.me/jsprison and go into the bots channel and do %apply. After that your application will be reviewed, if it is approved you will be asked if you can do a interview and we would setup a date and time. After that if you are approved then you are on the team. Notice: We would do a background check after your interview so please advise us on the interview if you are known for being toxic or any other serious punishments on other servers.

Do I have to have a mic?
    Yes, you can be denied for not having a good mic. This is because we always communicate through voice chat, etc.

I'm a developer how can I apply?
    You would contact the owner via discord and you would be asked to code two plugins in JavaScript. You will be timed on both, so please ensure you are a knowledgeable developer. The first plugin would be a simple and the next plugin would be semi-advanced plugin. The test should take around twenty minutes maximum.

That should be it for the FAQ thanks for reading :)
    Feel free to correct me on grammar in the responses below.

Discord: https://discord.me/jsprison

Have a good day.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    5 @ 5krqispro: -Redacted-?