Ad Minecraft Network/Server Setup

Nemika

MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hello everyone!

If you just started your minecraft server or network and need someone to set it up for you for any reason, you are in the right place! With many years of working with plugins and as an owner of a Network, I would love to setup a server/network for you!

I will explain what I mean by that;

Minecraft Server:
A minecraft is a server with only ONE gamemode (KitPvP, Prison, Survival, Skyblock, etc.) or a server which is not using Bungeecord connection. Setting up this will take less time and it will of course be cheaper. All you need to do is to give me a complete information about how you want the server to be. I will be contacting you regularly for features.

Minecraft Network:
A minecraft network is a server which uses BUNGEECORD to link its servers. For example, a Minecraft Network would have more than one server, that the rest of the servers are accessible via a Lobby! This would take more time and will be more expensive. Minecraft Network though take priority, and will be put in the top of the list.

I will try to make the server the way you want, as good as I can, and add a lot of features to make it even more enjoyable!

THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE HOSTING YOUR SERVER!

You may either reply to this thread, or DM me.

King regards, ~Nemijus

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
what are your prices for this service?

Nemika

MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
what are your prices for this service?
Pretty cheap.

A Minecraft Server would cost 3-4$ depending on the gamemode. (Excluding Prison which starts from 5$ depending on the features)

A Network would start from 5$ and go all way up to 15$ depending on the number of the servers and the server features.

RobertLong

Hey I am looking for a prison server to be built can you add me on discord? DinosaurPlayer I Youtube#1636

Zgamer0123

RobertLong I wanna know if you need a developer
Contact me via Discord: Zgamer0123#7462

saikoxbl

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
interested in a skyblock server dm me on discord: saiko#0001

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    5 @ 5krqispro: -Redacted-?