nowadays kids

U

/u/Lucki_07

hey guys probably nobody is gonna read this but I just wonna talk about it... so first of all, I'm turning 17 today and I have almost all Minecraft soundtracks in my playlist. last week end I went to a sleepover at my little cousin's home (the see me like a god directly from heaven) and I talked them about this video game I started playing on a shitty Amazon kindle when I was 7 and that I loved since then called Minecraft.... Their reactions left me speechless... i showed MC to them from my laptop and they didn't knew how to do anything not even in creative and asked me when the bus would have left. so I attached a controller for the older cousin to play (couse he plays Fortnite on his ps5), I sat next to him and I calmly explained him all the key binds and mouse buttons, and then I left him playing for like half an hour (on a naturally generated terrain creative world) and he built a house inside a mountain (like cutting it in half) just like I did 10 years ago on my kindle... I (no joke) started crying as he showed me his base with all the diamond and netherite bloks everywhere. I felt stupid and silly but also proud of him. And I just wanted to share my story... thanks a lot

submitted by /u/Lucki_07
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

free plugins
spigotmc
SpigotMC
minecraft paid for free
free minecraft paid plugins
free minecraft plugins
aac free
ewg free
Minecraft Premium Plugins