SELLING Sam's Configuration

Samofls

Hello! My name is Sam!

I am here to offer my configuration services to the community for a cheap price too.

What I can offer:

In my years of development and configuration. I have worked with many servers from survival servers, bedwars/skywars, and skyblock. I am pretty good at configuration and I would make it exactly how you like it, Is there something that you don't like about something on a plugin? Don't worry! I will change it to make sure it's the best for you and your players!

What comes with my configuration?

With my configuration service, You are able to have any plugins config changed to the way you like them so they best fit your needs. If there is something that you do not like about the plugin but it can not be changed in the config, don't worry! I will edit the plugin itself to make sure it is exactly how you like it.

Unlimited revisions to all the configs, I will edit and change anything you need at no extra cost!

Unlimited amount of plugin configurations. If you want 1 plugin or 1000 plugins. I will edit all the configs for you!

What is needed for this service?

You must know your plugins and own them. I will not provide any plugins that are paid and they must be paid for by you. Make sure that you have a list of the plugins/features you would like and I will be sure to add them all to your server and configure them for you!

Accessible admin panel. This is needed so I can edit the configs and install plugins.

How much does this cost?

The price can vary depending on the amount of plugins you need.

Purchasing/Enquiries

If you would like to purchase anything or have enquiries, Feel free to comment on this post or contact me through the page. I will also link my discord below.

Versity #3312

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    G @ gabbux: Where can i get a free account for mc premium?