Suggestion: Custom resource downloads area

Would you agree that the resources section feels cluttered and hard to navigate?

• Total voters

Trenton

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
What your suggestion is:
My suggestion is adding a new custom coded part of the site where the resources are instead of using xenforo's resource addon.

Pros:
More content, less spam, way easier to navigate (searching for plugins is a nightmare), and it makes it custom, so you can actually add any feature you want and take features away. (The sky is the limit)

Cons:
Isn't a xenforo add-on, might be hard to inter-grate with xenforo if you want to.

Argument For it:
I think this site should make a custom part of the site for the resources area. For the 877 days I have been on this site, I find it somewhat annoying the way plugins are posted and downloaded. It feels super cluttered and hard to navigate. I think doing so would totally make this site more unique and elite than just using stock software.

Counterargument:
It would require a little bit of coding and might be a little hard to intergrate with xenforo if that's what you would want to do.

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Good day,

Thank you for your suggestion, I will be taking this up with the leaderships.

Have a nice day!

KonkeNeo

can you please ask the leader ships if they can Hello, We can't delete your account rejected by staff. Your Support Ticket removing permission

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    I @ iTz_RockGamez: https://www.blackspigot.com/downloads/dtltradersplus.15466/ I'm trying to download version...