AWAITING UPDATE ♣ ChatControl Pro 7.0.28

Rhazor

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Stop being a fucking leechers.

And I am saying that as a person that has donated over 30 bucks to SpigotMC and been among the firsts who developed a system to hook into the ProxySelector of the server and thus kill many anti-piracy wannabe systems.

Given that you provided zero value to both this site and that respective developer, and you are actually expecting the developer to work his ass off on new updates, so you could use his software all day long? That's so pathetic. No hate here.

What about actually GIVING something? I am not appealing you to purchase virtual items, even if in that case it would actually give most sense (and it's the easiest exchange, you give me finished work <-> I'll pay). Perhaps donating to this site so its owners could further developer anti-DCMA solutions or make it bigger, etc.? Or even learning how to code so you could actually make your own that would do the exact thing that you desire instead of being dependant on third parties' software and hoping for some unstable miserable updates because the plugin broke (again)

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    WASTEDYEARS @ WASTEDYEARS: prepare your dad for me