OPEN {CHEAP} Building Services {CHEAP}

MassAnarchy

Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Hello, I'm TopDev (Astrates an old name) I'm currently apart of XenosServices. I do high quality builds, I'm a builder, And I love building! I have a set listed prices below according the time spent on builds. I take building as a passion to express my creativity and make some awesome creations! I try to put my all into any builds I do regardless of how small or how big. I love putting my work out there and making an example of how good people can be at building if they get inspiration and dedication.

Portfolio:

https://imgur.com/a/KekqX

Prices:
50x50: 15$
1 Day
-----------
100x100: 30$
2 Days
-----------
200x200: 70$
2-3 Days
-----------
Anything bigger contact information is below

Discord: TopDev#2423

Or, PM ME HERE!

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Hello, I'm TopDev (Astrates an old name) I'm currently apart of XenosServices. I do high quality builds, I'm a builder, And I love building! I have a set listed prices below according the time spent on builds. I take building as a passion to express my creativity and make some awesome creations! I try to put my all into any builds I do regardless of how small or how big. I love putting my work out there and making an example of how good people can be at building if they get inspiration and dedication.

Portfolio:

Prices:
1 Day
-----------
2 Days
-----------
2-3 Days
-----------
Anything bigger contact information is below

Discord: TopDev#2423

Or, PM ME HERE!

That is cheap. Lol

MassAnarchy

Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
That is cheap. Lol
Mostly people think building is hard work its just more dedication then anything. Building doesn't require a set of skill only imagination and determination :D Plus you know i gotta go cheap for the customers to be able to afford me lol

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More

Portfolio:

Prices:
1 Day
-----------
2 Days
-----------
2-3 Days
-----------