CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More!

CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! 8.8.1.2

ImALeaker

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
ImALeaker submitted a new resource:

CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! - For 1.7.10 - 1.16 Over 280 must have commands/features for your server!

Here's an exception to my rule of "one plugin per day" but I think this plugin is a must have, so here you go,
Enjoy it as much as I do.
or a better description and wiki pages about this plugin, please visit www.zrips.net/cmi

CMI Bungee plugin can be downloaded from HERE
Economy: For CMI economy to properly work you will need one of two solutions:

Read more about this resource...

ImALeaker

If you like this plugin, please leave a five star rate, it will make me keep this plugin updated !

Please, don't ask for update. I'll update my plugins when I have time and when it's updated on Spigot

ImALeaker

ImALeaker updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Gradient 2.0

• Small fix related to votifier module
  • Updated and unproved setworth UI. Now we will include recipe ingredients and we will indicate with item glow which ones doesn't have price set. Clicking on them will allow you to adjust their prices without need to close ui and initiate it with command again, simple click will be enough
  • Fixed issue where setworth exploit detection would not be shown in real time when changing prices
  • Fix for give command color issue...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ImALeaker

ImALeaker updated CMI - 270+ Commands/Insane Kits/Portals/Essentials/Economy/MySQL & SqLite/Much More! with a new update entry:

Kits

• Fix for issue with gradient chat message format causing issues if you used some special symbols like / or "
  • Added more appropriate feedback message when we cant find any commands with checkcommand command
  • Fix for ctext url sometimes messing up if you have it with possible color codes
  • Fix for rare error when teleporting to none existing world
  • Fix for tabcomplete not working properly with some alias commands
  • Kit gui now will show kit icons...

Read the rest of this update entry...

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Foiapomba123 @ Foiapomba123: Ahh, sorry