OPEN Codeshack.io Sources?

brayjamin

..The One and Only!
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Hello all!

I know there's a separate site for XF/WP-related resource requests but this is different. (I also posted on there too anyways lol)

I have a website with a blog/forum section. I don't use XF/WP for anything, it's a static blog with likes, reactions and comments. I'm not a big fan of those forum creation sites because they take up excessive resources. Instead my website is custom-written to be more efficient than XenForo or WordPress could ever wish of being.

So, getting to the point.. There's a website called codeshare.io that has a lot of neat community-created resources. This is one I found which looks super useful - Advanced Commenting System https://codeshack.io/package/php/advanced-commenting-system/
It uses PHP/MySQL/CSS/HTML to create a simplistic, efficient commenting and voting system.

I'd love it if someone here would submit a few resources like this one. Like I said in a previous resource request, a lot of the community here came here because they couldn't afford to actually purchase something. Those same people probably aren't going to have the best VPS/hosting provider out there to run a website or whatever they need to do. They're gonna non-resource-intensive solutions.

Carrington

To learn how to write an editorial essay, it is important to initially know what is an editorial essay? An editorial is a newspaper article based on the writer's ideas. The writer decides to write on any topic they want, however, since they are part of newspapers, people tend to write more and more about social and current issues.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    N @ NabixEnd: hi