⛏ Custom Items ✅ 1.19 READY ✅ Make NEW ITEMS & BLOCKS with NEW TEXTURES, Recipes, Events & Actions

⛏ Custom Items ✅ 1.19 READY ✅ Make NEW ITEMS & BLOCKS with NEW TEXTURES, Recipes, Events & Actions 4.2.8

BlackSpigot.com

Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
WifiSpy submitted a new resource:

⛏ Custom Items ☄️ Design New Items AND BLOCKS with NEW TEXTURES,Recipes & Triggers[1.8-1.14.2] - Create any item or block you imagine WITHOUT MODS or replacing items | +Skript Support | +Item GUIs

Prior to purchasing this plugin, you must read carefully and accept the Terms of Service and License at the bottom of this page.

bLz4FYw.png

CustomItems is a highly customizable, easy to use plugin that allows you to add custom items and blocks to your Minecraft server, each with unique new textures (like custom wands and real custom ore blocks). CustomItems allows you to add custom recipes and triggers for both your custom items and Minecraft...

Read more about this resource...

CUIDev

Hey ya'll,

I'm the developer of Custom Items — I'm not really sure what to do, but I'm happy it sounds like you guys like the plugin!

People are always gonna find a way to leak stuff, and there's really not much I can do about it. But, if anyone would like to support the plugin by purchasing it on SpigotMC, here's a link to the plugin's page (https://spigotmc.org/resources/63848/) — that way, you get quick bug fixes and awesome support for the plugin. I'm also very open to feature requests.

If you actually do want to purchase the plugin on spigot but money is an issue, just shoot me a PM on spigot @jojodmo and we can work something out (I'll ask you to tell me why you like the plugin / why you think you could make something awesome with it, along with some more stuff).

That's all!

CUIDev

Hey ya'll,

I'm the developer of Custom Items — I'm not really sure what to do, but I'm happy it sounds like you guys like the plugin!

People are always gonna find a way to leak stuff, and there's really not much I can do about it. But, if anyone would like to support the plugin by purchasing it on SpigotMC, here's a link to the plugin's page (https://spigotmc.org/resources/63848/) — that way, you get quick bug fixes and awesome support for the plugin. I'm also very open to feature requests.

If you actually do want to purchase the plugin on spigot but money is an issue, just shoot me a PM on spigot @jojodmo and we can work something out (I'll ask you to tell me why you like the plugin / why you think you could make something awesome with it, along with some more stuff).

That's all!

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    N @ NabixEnd: hi