MikeyBoy

Previously 8BiTH4cKeR
Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
8BiTH4cKeR submitted a new resource:

Custom RaidTop - Perfect for FactionsUUID [25% OFF-SALE] - Add a cool Raid feature to your factionsUUID server!

Use one of the latest Versions of FactionsUUID otherwhise it won't work!

It is a custom plugin for FactionsUUID that will include a System of Raid Points when you raid others faction core.
It will also promote the raiding and the protection of the core since if your core get raided every single player of the Faction could lose a % of their balance.

This System includes:

Three commands:

1. /fsetcore - When you create a Faction you are forced to set your core first,...

Read more about this resource...

extroyer

I don't care you leaked this version of my plugin. This version has a huge bug with TNT and dispensers which I didn't fix before :D. I am glad i did not do it. It is good to know that someone is leaking the plugin. I will get rid of him and keep updating my plugin. It hasn't been hard to find him since I don't have many buyers.
I like to see how people do not appreciate other people's work & time.

Have a nice day.

Meditate if you would like to go work every day 8hours for free. Cause leaking makes that.

IAriesI

Supporter
Benefactor
I don't care you leaked this version of my plugin. This version has a huge bug with TNT and dispensers which I didn't fix before :D. I am glad i did not do it. It is good to know that someone is leaking the plugin. I will get rid of him and keep updating my plugin. It hasn't been hard to find him since I don't have many buyers.
I like to see how people do not appreciate other people's work & time.

Have a nice day.

Meditate if you would like to go work every day 8hours for free. Cause leaking makes that.
They can leak any version

IAriesI

Supporter
Benefactor
Keep thinking that. Previous versions had even more problems xD So it would be useless
Any type of update that fixes problems, he can leak. Meaning it'll make that statement null :p

ChunkyJr

But didn't he say he restricted him from downloading any new versions?

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    WASTEDYEARS @ WASTEDYEARS: nobody can get that pack