(DONE) Fiona AntiCheat [1.7-1.11] [50% OFF RELEASE SALE UNTIL 10/30/17] 1.0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyitsprime

• Name of the plugin you want : Fiona AntiCheat
  • Spigot Link : http://www.mc-market.org/resources/5071/
  • Price : 30.00
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community : Brand spankin new by the developer of daedalus and its on sale, and it would help the community because people will want it soon!

TomBom

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Its a bad Anti Cheat like Daedalus and the others. All these Anti Cheats have the same base as the plugin. You can name it Daedalus, Fiona, Sloth and more. All these are just renames and little reworks of the plugin. If you want real protection against Cheater use Reflex Anti Cheat.

Have a nice day ;)

SSmeboi

Daedalus and Fiona are really good anti cheats i have used them before they are very good

Heyitsprime

Daedalus and Fiona are really good anti cheats i have used them before they are very good
Yes they are very good anticheats.
Its a bad Anti Cheat like Daedalus and the others. All these Anti Cheats have the same base as the plugin. You can name it Daedalus, Fiona, Sloth and more. All these are just renames and little reworks of the plugin. If you want real protection against Cheater use Reflex Anti Cheat.

Have a nice day ;)
Thats a meme, Dont say they are sloth skids unless you got proof.

wizzardul1

If you really need a decent anticheat you can use JI, Anti.Pro, Phantom not Daedalus & Fiona.
Fiona = Daedalus, the dev literally renamed the plugin and increased the price.
The "dev" is actually a kid with 0 experience and he knows how to rename plugins, simple.

And yes, all anticheats are skidded but JI, Anti.Pro are really decent for a hcf server.

Heyitsprime

If you really need a decent anticheat you can use JI, Anti.Pro, Phantom not Daedalus & Fiona.
The "dev" is actually a kid with 0 experience and he knows how to rename plugins, simple.

And yes, all anticheats are skidded but JI, Anti.Pro are really decent for a hcf server.
Its alright, Im currently forking // skidding my own because i only know basic java.

wizzardul1

Its alright, Im currently forking // skidding my own because i only know basic java.
Cool, I dont really know much java, I tried to learn but its really hard and I dont speak english irl and shit so I cant understand sometimes words that are complicated and sometimes I have to use google translate and its hard ... :\

Heyitsprime

Cool, I dont really know much java, I tried to learn but its really hard and I dont speak english irl and shit so I cant understand sometimes words that are complicated and sometimes I have to use google translate and its hard ... :\
Oh, Well i understand it and its really easy its just the setup part that confuses people.

TomBom

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More

+1

EXYQ

+1 looking for latest version from Spigot
1.7.3~DEV-6 HOTFIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    LeakedSquid @ LeakedSquid: what's up guys