OPEN Free access to website files (EXCLUSIVE)

8_U

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hello.. I wanted to make this post..

I have used my resources and have came up with something that might work out for me...

I can get access to any websites files (Excluding logins, payments, card details) Even if I were to have access to those I would not release them.

How ever I can access websites templates. For example minecraft hosting sites, Video game hosting sites, social medias and much more! I am able to retrieve all images all web pages and ALL SOURCE CODE!

Sites I have tested on and achieved getting access to the files are as follows,
KyraHosting
Plox Host
Pebble Host
MCPro Hosting

And many more!

What do I want to do?

I don't really want to sell the files nor give them away but you never know what people are interested in!

Any suggestions on what I should do with them? :D

Sauron

Co-Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Hi! Just upload them in "resources" :D
NOTE: Selling resources that should be available for free in resources is not allowed.
"- Do not attempt to sell... Plugins, Pre-Made Servers/Builds, Pre-Made Configurations, xenforo addons, or anything else that should be avaliable for FREE in the resources section. "
http://blackspigot.com/widget-pages/rulesm/

8_U

Hi! Just upload them in "resources" :D
NOTE: Selling resources that should be available for free in resources is not allowed.
"- Do not attempt to sell... Plugins, Pre-Made Servers/Builds, Pre-Made Configurations, xenforo addons, or anything else that should be avaliable for FREE in the resources section. "
http://blackspigot.com/widget-pages/rulesm/

Well these aren't free plugins or anything.

They are the actual website itself.

For example I have all of plox.host files

I want to sell the files

So what you see on plox.host is what you get

so minecraft plans, home page, etc. All of the pages to the website :D

Good idea for if you're trying to startup a hosting company and want a cheap custom website already made :)

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    arda32 @ arda32: maybe we can do some trade