(REQUEST) HELP IN MY NETWORK

iTzLoboPvP

Hello everyone, I would like to help me on a network topic, my network is new and everything is fine but some guys came in with my account and managed to pet the server, and then I changed my password and they did it again, And also did it without using my account, I would like a help please

IvkeFTW

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hello everyone, I would like to help me on a network topic, my network is new and everything is fine but some g in with my account and managed to pet the server, and then I changed my password and they did it again, And also did it without using my account, I would like a help please
i can help

IvkeFTW

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hello everyone, I would like to help me on a network topic, my network is new and everything is fine but some guys came in with my account and managed to pet the server, and then I changed my password and they did it again, And also did it without using my account, I would like a help please
I am a profesional server network owner so tell me your server ip i will come and you can explane your problem. My skype:ivan.andric99

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    J @ JadenStormz: Hey, why cant i post anything?