OPEN IncognitoOfficial Staff Application (The only legit one you might find.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncognitoOfficial

Plugin Developer
Trusted
Supporter
Benefactor
IGN: IncognitoOfficial
Timezone: +2 EU
Programming Langs known: C# - Java - A little of JavaScript and C++
Cracking XP: Good enough with semi and simple antipiracys.
Developing XP: Over 3 years of XP and developing plugins. I have developed for OVER 9 servers including RandomCraft ParaPVP Zilox and much more. I know how to make almost any plugin asked as long as it's not something extream and I love remaking stuff like 1.7 to 1.8! (BE SURE THAT GWEN ISNT 100% CUSTOM MADE BY ME BUT YOU WILL FIND SOME PLUGINS MADE BY ME LIKE LIGHTNING ANIMATION AND THE REAL BAN ANIMATION FROM MINEPLEX.) Therefore I have a great XP with Java and Developing in general.

Why do I want to become a staff member?

I want to become a staff member as I am one of the MOST OG users in BlackspigotMC that hasn't quieted or stopped being active here. I want to help the community with cracking, developing and some other stuff that has to do with BlackSpigotMc. I have great XP with the community hear and most of the people know me as the plugin developer and the good guy of BlackspigotMC.

How can I help the community with me being a staff member?

By me being a part of the staff member group I will be constantly helping people with whatever they might need. As I have a great reputation and a really good relationship with everyone here I think I will be able to be accepted by both the community and the staff member team. Also by me being a staff member I will be able to help with any scammer here or the Blackmarket (BSMC Of course). Therefore I will be a great staff member loved by everyone.

Past XP as a staff member: A lot of servers that I can provide if needed. This gave me a great communication XP and skill to use.

Have I EVER been punished in BSMC: No.

Do you have a discord: Yes, 2 to be exact

Do you use TeamSpeak and skype? For now, only TeamSpeak as a public method for private reasons my skype will STAY private and only a few people will be knowing it.

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
+1 Vouch for this cool guy!

Rack

Long time Member
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter

Josh