(REQUEST) ★ MINECRAFT OPENCASE WEBSITE SCRIPT ★ » EASY SETUP | PROFITABLE | Fully Customizable

JordyDontLikeZaxuno

Hey, i don't like you.

You shuldn't even try to leak my script, only because there's strong anti-leak protection, that is required activation for every IP and Operation System as well.

I don't like you, dude.

Kiira

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
You can not imagine how stupid to compare the plugin and website.
Bruh, take your time and check all the resources in this website, plugins that have some of the best and strongest anti-leak protection are here. Thanks for jumping the thread again :p
Your both idiots xD Spigot limits the amount of Anti-Piracy you can add to a plugin since your technically not Purchasing (Protects them from lawsuits) your donating so it makes 0 sense to add protection so it's very limited. So that's why spigot plugins get leaked extremely fast

ON THE OTHER HAND

JordyDontLikeZaxuno, your an idiot since any Anti-Piracy can be removed in no time if there's someone who can code anti-piracy there will always be someone better to remove it to waste his time, that's why most people just give up. For example look at that stupid anti-piracy that all Tripple A games used, it was supposed to be "impossible to bypass" and "The best anti-piracy every created". The second game that was released it was cracked in 3h (Shadow of Mordor).

Kiira

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Also would be pointless to leak since whoever does will just create a backend for it to steal all your progress/money when convenient. A lot of plugins on here do the same xD they create a force op loop that runs constantly and its impossible to remove them unless you unload the plugin - least of the shit they add -

JordyDontLikeZaxuno

Also would be pointless to leak since whoever does will just create a backend for it to steal all your progress/money when convenient. A lot of plugins on here do the same xD they create a force op loop that runs constantly and its impossible to remove them unless you unload the plugin - least of the shit they add -
I never saw a such idiot, like you. Just tell me, HOW you can leak obfuscated version?
If you don't know the things that you speaking now - just gtfo.
But if you think that is possible to leak my script - just do it, common!

Devil

Ex-Staff
Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
I agree on the anti-piracy. Doesn't matter what it is, it will get cracked. Also, if you think your script has some special uncrackable anti-piracy, I don't know what to say. You don't know how wrong you are.

JordyDontLikeZaxuno

I agree on the anti-piracy. Doesn't matter what it is, it will get cracked. Also, if you think your script has some special uncrackable anti-piracy, I don't know what to say. You don't know how wrong you are.
Obfuscated code with the IP & System checker in the code - it's enough to prevent all leaks.

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Obfuscated code with the IP & System checker in the code - it's enough to prevent all leaks.
You sure mate? Does the name Coolman say anything? If not you for sure don’t know what you are saying. If you know him... well you know it’s no problem for him what so ever.

Kiira

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
I don't know who is Coolman. Anyway, do you feel safer when you use a leaked version? :/
I cant believe you call yourself a coder when you say its impossible to leak your shitty overpriced script. if you dont know how code works and what the limit is your a fucking idiot and a degenerate programmer, that is also why no one cares enough to crack your shitty script Anyone in my AP Programming class can remake your script with easy and better Anti-Piracy xD

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    xYuriko @ xYuriko: Why plugins are free here strange question lol