Most Advanced Minecraft Servers List (script) for Sale | [Was $29.99 LIMITED TIME SALE $24.99]

Most Advanced Minecraft Servers List (script) for Sale | [Was $29.99 LIMITED TIME SALE $24.99] NULLED

danneme

How about you go work on your script and stop wasting your time here. I want to update it :p thanks
Go for it lol
Both. I am done asking and playing your games. Just mark my words, for cutting my source of income you will remember this whole conversation some day and idc if it will take weeks or years. I have enough $$$ to play this game.

danneme

Go for it lol
How about you go work on your script and stop wasting your time here. I want to update it :p thanks
Let's see how you will like when this site won't earn a penny from google ads. Eye for an eye.

Then we will see how many hosting providers and domain providers will reply back to my claims. I see everything about this site from what technologies were used to where it was hosted, what proxies used and more. Let's test out my theory.

After, if nothing would happen with my claim, I will have to invest a tiny little fee of 200usd for legit -Redacted- claim which will move rocks further.

Have some rest now, kiddos.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Let's see how you will like when this site won't earn a penny from google ads.

Staff members don't give a fuck about that point lol.

Then we will see how many hosting providers and domain providers will reply back to my claims. I see everything about this site from what technologies were used to where it was hosted, what proxies used and more. Let's test out my theory.

It's not that hard… well… ok, you messed it up once or twice before my post, but sure, I see you're a "professional" developer that is "fully capable" of using common sense.

After, if nothing would happen with my claim, I will have to invest a tiny little fee of 200usd for legit -Redacted- claim which will move rocks further.

Sure, because everyone cares about that when a bunch of shops get looted, mixed with riot- and protest sauce.

I have enough $$$ to play this game.

Getting a ton of "$$$" with your shitty PHP creation kinda implies that we make even more "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" with bsmc.

danneme

Getting a ton of "$$$" with your shitty PHP creation kinda implies that we make even more "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" with bsmc.

You are definitely a bain-dead monkey. Look, this script makes me some $ but doesn't mean that that's my main source of income.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
You are definitely a bain-dead monkey. Look, this script makes me some $ but doesn't mean that that's my main source of income.

Ah, that means you're not that dumb. There definitely are people that do rely on one single source of income, but you were too dumb to comprehend the fact that I'm too lazy to look up the author of this plugin on SpigotMC (why should I? I don't give a fuck about you as seen in the rest of our conversation).

danneme

Ah, that means you're not that dumb. There definitely are people that do rely on one single source of income, but you were too dumb to comprehend the fact that I'm too lazy to look up the author of this plugin on SpigotMC (why should I? I don't give a fuck about you as seen in the rest of our conversation).
Did you seriously just explained yourself in the brackets? :D you are like two people in one - dumb and dumber.

I just added one more to-do thing in my list, I see this site ranks too well. I hope you have other ways to get more traffic after google and other search engines smashes this site to the bottom.

In the end, when I will finish my homework on this site, there won't be much left. I hope this site has some backup income sources.

Also let the owner know, that I am also coming after his other websites I just found. WIll be an easy target for the same complaints and claims.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
after google and other smashes this site to the bottom.

DDG doesn't give a fuck about your opinion. Everything else is Yahoo based shit no one uses anyways (ofc excl. Google). iirc I already mentioned that SpigotMC tried to unindex BSMC multiple times and it didn't work out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't care about what you say. However, I do care about actions. I WANT you to try unindex BSMC. It'd be interesting to see that happen bc you're a huge meme atm. Lemme know when you unindexed, took down, or at least hurt the SEO status of BSMC.

Last edited:

danneme

DDG doesn't give a fuck about your opinion. Everything else is Yahoo based shit no one uses anyways (ofc excl. Google). iirc I already mentioned that SpigotMC tried to unindex BSMC multiple times and it didn't work out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't care about what you say. However, I do care about actions. I WANT you to try unindex BSMC. It'd be interesting to see that happen bc you're a huge meme atm. Lemme know when you unindexed, took down, or at least hurt the SEO status of BSMC.
Use your last two brain cells, read through what's waiting, do your homework on how things works.

As for now all you do is, just barking without actually digging into facts.

I already got reply from Tucows. Let's see how hardly you will finger your own ass, when you will realise that you are the dumb one and there's no one untouchable.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Use your last two brain cells, read through what's waiting, do your homework on how things works.

As for now all you do is, just barking without actually digging into facts.

I already got reply from Tucows. Let's see how hardly you will finger your own ass, when you will realise that you are the dumb one and there's no one untouchable.

Finish your homework before bragging about how amazing your homework is. TAKE. DOWN. BSMC.

Last edited:

danneme

Finish your homework before bragging about how amazing your unfinished homework is. TAKE. DOWN. BSMC.
I listed you more then that. Say google, doesnt care? Lets see.

Say, hosting provider, domain provider and Tucow doesnt care? Let's see.

Say it's impossible to take down that download link? Let's see.

Say -Redacted- is a game? Let's see.

Think it's just me who wants you down? I can involve more creators. More people complaining for the same stuff, more damage.

I see, you missed the point. Idc if spigot failed to take you down, I am not them.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
I listed you more then that. Say google, doesnt care? Lets see.

I see you pulled that out of thin air.

Say, hosting provider, domain provider and Tucow doesnt care? Let's see.

So you're saying Tucow isn't a hosting/domain provider? OK… you do you.

Say it's impossible to take down that download link?

No. We coincidentally don't even host your resource. That's your stupidity for contacting the (in this case) linking site rather than the website that hosts your stuff.

Think it's just me who wants you down?

I don't own BSMC.

I can involve more creators. More people complaining for the same stuff, more damage.

"I can involve users. More people complaining about creators taking away content they can't pay for anyways."

I see, you missed the point. Idc if spigot failed to take you down, I am not them.

Yes, that's right. You're way smaller than SpigotMC.

danneme

I see you pulled that out of thin air.

Yeh, you already read through their policies? Especialy adsense is an interesting one. For them to show ads on some dodgy site? Use common sense here. They treat rubbish sites which goes against their policies the same way they treat trashy youtubers. There's a form for that. I will teach you a lesson, don't worry.

So you're saying Tucow isn't a hosting/domain provider? OK… you do you.

They already replied to me. Unfortunatelly they are not a direct one. They are very kind in support.

No. We coincidentally don't even host your resource. That's your stupidity for contacting the (in this case) linking site rather than the website that hosts your stuff.

I have all this conversation recorded. Like for example you guys bragging about not taking my resource down. That's a dumb one. Why should I chase after leafs when I can cut the whole tree?

I don't own BSMC.

So piss off, you are not even a person who should be dealing with this. Need to talk to someone who is not as scummy as you are.

"I can involve users. More people complaining about creators taking away content they can't pay for anyways."

Did't got the point. Did you?

Yes, that's right. You're way smaller than SpigotMC.

Smaller? Do you even know how many sites I own? They didn't gave a shit about your site, literally all they could complained about is similarity in name. For me it's personal.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor

Oy, listen up, this man can't even use Xenforo correctly.

danneme

Oy, listen up, this man can't even use Xenforo correctly.
I havent put much effort in replying.

And that's your excuse to bounce the topic to other direction? Gassed out already?

You are really lacking of competence even in being a mod of online community. pathetic.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
You are really lacking of competence even in being a mod of online community.

I see that you couldn't be bothered to look at the role list below my name. I don't blame you, I don't give a shit about your stuff either.

danneme

I see that you couldn't be bothered to look at the role list below my name. I don't blame you, I don't give a shit about your stuff either.
Ofc, I didn't bothered. I just like to put dogs like you to their places.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Ofc, I didn't bothered. I just like to put dogs like you to their places.

Haha, go play with your inconsistent Programmable Hypertext Pasta language.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
  • Inconsistent function names and argument orders
    • Because there are a zillion functions, each one of which seems to use a different naming convention and argument order. "Lets see... is it foo_bar or foobar or fooBar... and is it needle, haystack or haystack, needle?" The PHP string functions are a perfect example of this. Half of them use str_foo and the other half use strfoo.
  • Non-standard date format characters
    • Take j for example
      • In UNIX (which, by the way, is what everyone else uses as a guide for date string formats) %j returns the day of the year with leading zeros.
      • In PHP's date function j returns the day of the month without leading zeros.
  • Still No Support for Apache 2.0 MPM
    • It's not recommended.
    • Why isn't this supported? "When you make the underlying framework more complex by not having completely separate execution threads, completely separate memory segments and a strong sandbox for each request to play in, feet of clay are introduced into PHP's system." Link So... it's not supported 'cause it makes things harder? 'Cause only the things that are easy are worth doing right? (To be fair, as Emil H pointed out, this is generally attributed to bad 3rd-party libs not being thread-safe, whereas the core of PHP is.)
Credit: baudtack

danneme

• Inconsistent function names and argument orders
    • Because there are a zillion functions, each one of which seems to use a different naming convention and argument order. "Lets see... is it foo_bar or foobar or fooBar... and is it needle, haystack or haystack, needle?" The PHP string functions are a perfect example of this. Half of them use str_foo and the other half use strfoo.
  • Non-standard date format characters
    • Take j for example
      • In UNIX (which, by the way, is what everyone else uses as a guide for date string formats) %j returns the day of the year with leading zeros.
      • In PHP's date function j returns the day of the month without leading zeros.
  • Still No Support for Apache 2.0 MPM
    • It's not recommended.
    • Why isn't this supported? "When you make the underlying framework more complex by not having completely separate execution threads, completely separate memory segments and a strong sandbox for each request to play in, feet of clay are introduced into PHP's system." Link So... it's not supported 'cause it makes things harder? 'Cause only the things that are easy are worth doing right? (To be fair, as Emil H pointed out, this is generally attributed to bad 3rd-party libs not being thread-safe, whereas the core of PHP is.)
Credit: baudtack
So? You can c&p all the theory in the world, doesn't help you with anything you written in this whole thread.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ HelpAccount: The problem is that I don't remember my password and the email to recover it doesn't work...