My Resignation

Rack

Long time Member
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
So, I would like to offer my formal resignation. BSMC has been very poor to me in things for any site or discord should not be. I am not here in this post to discuss why I am leaving, but what will stay. I will try to stay in this discord and continue to try to be somewhat active. **Rebirth will remain and I can say that it will be not abused in any way. Easton will have access to the logs and on request, if any work or me to retrieve logs is needed just DM me any Staff. For the staff server ownership will be transferred to Easton, because I want it to remain under a low ranking staff rather then it being under the ownership of a leader. Thank you as the community for being good to me. I cant say the same for some staff but most were decent! Thanks.

So whenever, Wifi or Hwiggy someone can remove my ranks. I have already left the staff server. Rebirth will stay, I will not abuse it. Thanks for the time.

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
whats for all rack, And good luck in the future

Infinityy

Former Staff
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Rack, come back i need you xD

Rack

Long time Member
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
I know I am.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    H @ HelpAccount: The problem is that I don't remember my password and the email to recover it doesn't work...