(REQUEST) Omega 1vs1 [BuildUhc/Ranked/UnRanked...]

Esteban122

Plugin Name: Omega 1vs1

Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/omega-1vs1-builduhc-ranked-unranked.22956/

Price: 4.00 USD

I want to have this plugin because I'm basically working on my network more than 4 months ago nonstop , I am devoting maximum effort and all will, and I honestly do not want to look bad by a plugin that I don't have , this plugin gives me everything I need, and I have money to buy it but with the money it costs the plugin I can buy two hosts to accommodate two servers , so I do not want to spend because I have just enough money for each host and if I allow myself to buy this plugin I have to remove two servers honestly I do not want to do because each of my servers have a lot of effort and work hours. Can you buy it and publish it for me and for everyone who has come and will come for this plugin?
Thanks.

I think I deserve simply because I've been working on my network more than 4 months and have much enthusiasm for finish and that is well made and it is great, I always strive to achieve what I want in one way or another .
Greetings and luck!

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Z @ zDxniel: Hello