(REQUEST) OvertCraft [Overwatch in Minecraft]

tigerroaring

Supporter
Supporter
Name of plugin you want:
☭ OverCraft ☭ CAPTURE THE POINT ►Custom 3D texture pack ☁ Heroes ☁

Spigot Link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...int-►custom-3d-texture-pack-☁-heroes-☁.27860/

Price: $14.99 USD

Why you want it: I would like this plugin because it is a Overwatch in minecraft gamemode and I really like the Blizzard game overwatch and would like to have it on my server that has like 1-10 players(Very small).

Why you deserve it: Well I wouldn't even go as far as to saying that I deserve this plugin, because quite frankly I don't feel like I myself deserve this plugin because I haven't contributed to the community as of yet because I don't have money to purchase Spigot Resources. But I feel as if the community deserves this plugin because of its dedicated and support and charity that other members give. (Come on we all get advertisements so that must mean something! :) ;)). Also that a big portion of the community knows of Overwatch and likes the game but can't play it on PC or Xbox because they can't afford it or can't run it on their PC.

PS: Someone else's request didn't follow this format so I just made this thread(Over 24 hours old).

Thanks for taking this request into consideration and for reading this request.

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Here's to hoping your request gets completed because I rarely see anyone put this much effort on their plugin request. :)

Juggler

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Yeah but the price is high...

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Z @ zDxniel: Hello