LEAK PhantomSpawnControl [1.13.X - 1.19.X] [SALE 50% OFF] 4.10.2

LEAK

DevUpdates

PhantomSpawnControl was designed to enhance the vanilla spawning algorithm of phantoms. It has features like various new spawning conditions, spawning different phantoms based on no rest time of a player (giant_phantoms) or blocking spawning by gamemode, permission or something similar! Check out the features section for more information.

Features:
- Custom Spawning Algorithm (see config below!)
- Multi-World Support
- Async calculations -> much better performance!
- Block phantom spawning for customized gamemodes
- Block phantom spawning by permission
- Reset no rest time for switching in customized gamemodes
- Giant Phantoms: Add endless different phantoms for different no rest times!
- Giant Phantoms: Customize stats like name, size, health etc.!
- Giant Phantoms: Customize loot tables aka. drops!
- Loot Tables: Add endless different loot tables!
- Loot Tables: Inherit loot from another loot table!
- Toggle Command: let your players toggle phantom spawning (and optionally targeting) individually!
- Nearly all messages sent to players are configurable!
- Reload Command
- All commands support tab-Completion!
- Essentials-Support: Should phantoms spawn for afk or vanished players?
- WorldGuard-Support: Block phantom spawning in mob-proof regions!
- Mess Up Protection: precise warn and error messages in console!
- Debug Mode for faster plugin support!
- UpdateChecker for easy updating!

Important Information:
- See the brand new wiki on github! PhantomSpawnControl Wiki
- On first enable this plugin creates a new objective on your scoreboard. Do not delete this (name is shown in console)!
- Reloading should be supported but nevertheless it is never a good idea to reload your server.
- Spawning conditions within phantom_spawn.spawning_conditions.player.essentials require EssentialsX to be installed. It can be downloaded here: https://github.com/EssentialsX/Essentials/releases
- Spawning conditions within phantom_spawn.spawning_conditions.worldguard require WorldGuard to be installed. It can be downloaded here: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/worldguard
- To enable the debugMode, add "debug: true" to the configuration file. It has to be on the same level as phantom_spawn!
- Java 11 or higher is required to run the plugin since v4.7.0.
- This plugin uses bstats

Giant Phantoms Mechanic:
First of all to get a better idea on what this is all about you might want to take a look at this video.
Spoiler: Xisumavoid Giant Phantoms
It gets the basic idea of this mechanic and was actually the inspiration to add this.

See the wiki for a detailed explanation on how to configure it: PhantomSpawnControl Wiki on Github

Installation:
Just put the jar file into your server's plugins folder. After starting your server you can make adjustments in the config. For more information please see the PhantomSpawnControl Wiki on Github

Commands:
Please see the wiki for a list of all commands: PhantomSpawnControl Wiki on Github

Permissions:
Please see the wiki for a list of all permissions: PhantomSpawnControl Wiki on Github

Configuration Files:
Spoiler: Config
Code (YAML):
# PhantomSpawnControl by Alex_qp
# This plugin provides the ability to control phantom spawning.
# Please leave a review after a while to help me improve my plugins!

phantom_spawn:
# If set to true phantoms are able to spawn.
enable: true

# If set to true phantoms will get different stats (size, health, speed, etc.) based on giantPhantomsConfiguration.yml and the score of the target player.
giant_phantoms: true

# Configure in which worlds phantoms are able to spawn.
world_configuration:
# Phantoms will be able to spawn in all worlds with enabled environments unless the specific world is disabled down below.
enabled_environments:
normal: true
nether: false
the_end: false
# No phantom will ever spawn in the listed worlds regardless of any other conditions.
disabled_worlds:
# - ...

# Several other spawning conditions.
spawning_conditions:
# If set to true a phantom will never spawn within a block.
check_air_spawnpoint: true
# Until what light level should phantoms be able to spawn?
max_light_level: 7
# Phantoms may spawn in packs. What should be the maximal amount of phantoms in one pack?
max_group_size: 4
# This will multiply the spawn chance of the vanilla MC formula in order to in- or decrease spawning. The vanilla formula is: spawn-chance = (x - 3) / x where x is the amount of days since no rest.
spawn_chance_multiplier: 1.0

# For each world a timer will check each player for phantom spawning. How long should it be delayed before the next attempt?
spawn_attempts:
min_delay: 1200
max_delay: 2400

# Spawning conditions regarding the whole world.
world:
# Does it has to be night-time in order to spawn phantoms? This will only affect normal worlds (because there is no "day" in nether, the_end)
must_be_night: true
# No phantom will spawn during disabled moon phases. Please add the corresponding integer of the moon phase (i.e. 1 to disable full moon). For a list of all moon phases visit the minecraft wiki: https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Moon
disabled_moon_phases:
# - 1
# - ...
# No phantom within the protection radius of spawn will be able to spawn.
spawn_protection_radius: 0

# Spawning conditions regarding the target player.
player:
# Does the player have to be above sea level?
above_sea_level: true
# For what radius should a player's spawning point (i. e. his bed) protect him from phantom spawning?
bed_protection_radius: 100.0
# If a player is in one of the enabled gamemodes no phantom will spawn.
spawnblocking_gamemodes:
adventure: false
creative: true
spectator: true
survival: false

# Options regarding the score (time since rest).
score:
# Until what score should no phantom be able to spawn? Score increases every tick but resets by vanilla if the player enters a bed or dies.
min_score: 72000
# If a player changes to an enabled gamemode his score will reset. This can be deactivated for specific players by permissions, please see the plugin's page for more information.
reset_gamemodes:
adventure: true
creative: false
spectator: false
survival: true

# If phantoms spawned for a player, how long should he be protected from another spawn?
spawn_cooldown:
min: 100
max: 1000

# Options regarding blocks above a player.
# Please note that all block lists require material names. All available materials are listed here: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/bukkit/org/bukkit/Material.html. Do not use legacy materials. Also if asked for blocks you should use block-materials.
blocks:
# Should phantoms spawn if the target player stands under a solid block?
no_solid_above: true
# Which solid blocks should be ignored in the check above?
ignored_solid:
# - ...
# Which blocks should stop spawning if above the target player?
add_blocks:
# - ...

# Configure for which worlds block-conditions should be checked.
worlds:
enabled_environments:
normal: true
nether: false
the_end: true
disabled_worlds:
# - ...
# Options regarding essentials (Essentials aka. EssentialsX must be installed).
essentials:
# Should phantoms spawn for afk players?
afk_protection: false
# Should a vanished player spawn phantoms?
vanish_protection: false

# Options regarding worldguard (WorldGuard must be installed).
worldguard:
# Should phantoms only spawn in regions that allow mob-spawn?
check_flags: false

# Set to true if playerdata should be saved beyond logout / server restart. Currently this just affects data deactivating phantom spawning with the toggle command. (v3.0.0)
save_playerdata: true

# Set to true if no phantom should be able to target a player who deactivated phantom spawning by command.
playerdata_prevent_targeting: false

# Configure nearly all messages. toggle.enable and toggle.disable support the placeholder %player% for the player name.
# This is the prefix of all command message outputs. An empty string will result in the default prefix.
prefix: ""
credits: "Use /psc help for all available commands."
noPerm: "&4You do not have permission."
wrongCmdUsagePrefix: "&CUsage:"
noPlayerMsg: "&CThere is no such player."
toggle:
help: "toggles phantom spawning"
enable: "&2Phantom spawning was activated for %player%."
disable: "&4Phantom spawning was deactivated for %player%."
playerstats:
help: "shows the playerstats of a specific player"

# Options regarding the updateChecker (by mfnalex (https://github.com/JEFF-Media-GbR/Spigot-UpdateChecker))
updatechecker:
enable: true
notify_op_on_login: true

# Additional credits: The idea for the giant_phantoms feature is inspired by Xisumavoid's vanilla tweak data pack.

Bug Report and Suggestions:
- Please report bugs in the discussion section!
- Feel free to leave suggestions for future updates!

Some last words:

Why is this plugin premium?

I developed PhantomSpawnControl since Aug 2018 and was more or less constantly giving support to all who where using the plugin. Even tho the usage & downloads went up I more and more disliked the fact that nearly no one (not even 0.1%!) had the courage to appreciate my work by leaving just one little review.

Because it got more and more frustrating I decided to keep me motivated by making this plugin premium. The older versions will still be available here but there will be no further development nor bugfixes or support of any kind.

In order to stress out that it is really all about giving and taking and to show my gratitude to those who did review my plugin I added all of them manually as buyer so they can keep using updated versions of this plugin. Thank you guys for the kind words!

Please let me make it clear that I do not want to discuss this topic. It was and is my decision.

Spoiler: Changelog v3.0.0
Changelog v3.0.0:

#Added: all messages send to players can now be customized.
#Added: more caution on enable regarding "scoreboard"-NPEs.
#Added: option to disable phantom spawning at all.
#Added: spawn_cooldown option to configure how long no additional phantoms can spawn for a player after a spawn was successful. (suggested by @LadyRayvyn)
#Added: check_air_spawnpoint to stop phantom spawning in blocks other than air.
#Added: options to configure messages sent to players.
#Added: several commands to edit giant_phantoms' stats.
#Added: permissions phantomspawncontrol.cmd.add, phantomspawncontrol.cmd.remove, phantomspawncontrol.cmd.set.
#Added: custom chart to bstats to see how many giant_phantoms are configured.

#Changed: updated commons code to v1.5.0+
#Changed: updated Spigot API version to v1.14.4
#Changed: some console messages (including debug).
#Changed: improved multi-version support.
#Changed: data saving and loading. Old data most likely will not load!
#Changed: player-file now gets deleted if phantom spawning is still enabled for this player.
#Changed: reworked whole config for better readability and to simplify. I will try to not do this as drastic in the future.
#Changed: Spawning algorithm runs for each world individually. This should even more prevent lag-spikes.
#Changed: improved debug-mode.
#Changed: renamed permission phantomspawncontrol.toggle to phantomspawncontrol.cmd.toggle
#Changed: package hierarchy to fit common java conventions

#Fixed: removed left over debug message (thanks to @seema)
#Fixed: phantom target was not set correctly.

#Removed: legacy mode because it just was not healthy anymore.
#Removed: configurations regarding spawn_area. If you would like me to re-add it, please feel free to contact me.

IMPORTANT: This update needs a config reset. So please move the file out of the plugin's folder in order to get recreated. (You might want to keep your old configurations for comparison) I will try to not do this as drastic in the future and apologize for any inconveniences.

Best regards
Alex_qp

[IMG]

Attachments

• PhantomSpawnControl_v4.10.2.jar
    240.9 KB · Views: 6
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    D @ devicedeals: how do i post threads in the rss forum