Storm Practice | SKIDDED BY SPOONY & DEVS | LEAKED BY VAAALEH | DOWNFALL OF SPOONY

vaaaleh

Storm's "Custom" practice core (It's skidded from PotPvP ND by Drizzy), they also stole some code from Sierra/Earth plugin "schaefer's potpvp" you can see that in the config, also they decompiled some others potpvp forks, you can see that in some classes it says decompiled from cfr... they custom hub "Venus" is going to be leaked soon!

Spoony also says he's a good dev but he literally tried to do a sout outside the main class!!!! he's a fucking dumbass and can't code!!!

HE EVEN TRIED TO SKID ZIUE'S SKIDDED CODE LMAOOOOO

Attachments

• unknown-20.png
    unknown-20.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Storm-main (1).zip
    625.6 KB · Views: 168

Furkan Donc

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
imagine rip-offing my development club's name, what a shame on ya spoony kid you fucking arabic drifter

Spoony

imagine rip-offing my development club's name, what a shame on ya spoony kid you fucking arabic drifter
Mine is registered, I didn't rip it off XDDDDD it existed before you were even born

Spoony

Storm's "Custom" practice core (It's skidded from PotPvP ND by Drizzy), they also stole some code from Sierra/Earth plugin "schaefer's potpvp" you can see that in the config, also they decompiled some others potpvp forks, you can see that in some classes it says decompiled from cfr... they custom hub "Venus" is going to be leaked soon!

Spoony also says he's a good dev but he literally tried to do a sout outside the main class!!!! he's a fucking dumbass and can't code!!!

HE EVEN TRIED TO SKID ZIUE'S SKIDDED CODE LMAOOOOO
I replied with this to optifine, too lazy to write a new reply so I'm just gonna copy paste it here, skid:

Fully skidded? aren't you the person who admitted to not being a dev in the first place?

The PotPvP fork was not always owned by Storm Development, Jordan bought it from 'AndyReckt' and it was used for ranked practice, if everyone checks out ziue's leak on the ranked practice core you'll see the configs and shit were skidded I didn't know till vaaaleh said I "skidded" it off some plugin called Earth

You also have no proof that I stole anything or bugged anything from shadow, you were jealous enough that I was getting customers that you made your other post with no proof either, when I made the statement 'It doesn't have Morpheus events', Jordan claimed it add it on his own, It was corrected by him right after

Proof of him claiming he was making the events on his own:

Payment we gave to the contributor of PotPvP who gave it to us:

Both of you think leaking broken plugins like this one will piss me off, no it won't vaaaleh is a retard who tried refactoring potpvp to our branding and left the net file and old potpvp files he can't even refactor a project properly without breaking everything, let's not mention

🎵 I'm laughing to the bank 🎵

Some Code Snippets of the best skid vaaaleh:

Skid Tactics: https://gyazo.com/31b455ee36c872237563303a0028b7f0
Guys, he is a genius he made bot fights!!!: https://gyazo.com/a448ea09b37a65e69e88d8dff5255c90

His bot fights addon to potpvp is being released or I should say Ares (ex-owner) of lyragame's bot fights

No need to even speak about optifine jealous retard xdd try harder to make bot fights <3 you'll love the bot fights i'm going to leak soon ;D

Bye skids (optifinereducer/escomar, vaaaleh/valentin)

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    L @ Lumm: Nvm 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️