(REQUEST) SuperMobCoins [1.7-1.12] [API] ◄► Tons Of Features, GUI, Unlimited Rewards & More! v1.7.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOloGangaa

• Name of the plugin you want: SuperMobCoins
  • Spigot Link: Its a mcmarket plugin https://www.mc-market.org/resources/8309/
  • Price: 6.00$
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community: This plugin is an awesome mobcoins plugin probally the best one out there and i was looking around and found out that nowon has leaked it.

Warrior13211321

xd ghast your over exsagerating xd calling local police get a grip kid. noone like people who will call police over a god dam plugin get a grip god dammit

Ghast

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
xd ghast your over exsagerating xd calling local police get a grip kid. noone like people who will call police over a god dam plugin get a grip god dammit
Hello! We do take a serious approach to this as it is infrigement of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you have any other questions let me know.

Kings regards,
Ghast, CEO of Ghast CO

Warrior13211321

i do have one question why you being such a kid god dam it its just a god dam plugin get a grip

Warrior13211321

plus i know loads of servers with your plugin not paid as a friend of mine has it and gives it to his friends

Warrior13211321

plus you saying we may trace your ip if my ip was traced it will lead to my host and then they will take things against you so good luck if i ever get it i mean rn i use pvping mobcoins which is better then yours if your gonna be like you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    J @ JmLiver: a