✨SURVIVAL RPG 1.16.5 [EN/ES]✨20+ MYTHICMOBS-SKILLS-DUNGEONS-ABILITIES-REWARDS-RANKUP-SHOPS -[20%]

PRIVAT PRIVAT

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
PRIVAT PRIVAT submitted a new resource:

✨SURVIVAL RPG 1.16.5 [EN/ES]✨20+ MYTHICMOBS-SKILLS-DUNGEONS-ABILITIES-REWARDS-RANKUP-SHOPS -[20%] - Survival RPG Server with Many Features ist not the 1.17.1 Server Version!!

IMPORTANT:

If you want to use the version 1.16.5 of the SETUP please download 4.0, this version is compatible with 1.16.5 and 1.17.1

After version 5.0 it is only available with 1.17.1, that is, you must use Java16 and update all its plugins, if you have questions or problems you can create a ticket in our official discord

These updates will be in beta phase, because we have updated everything to 1.17.1 it may contain some errors

English versión: Last Version [1.17.1]...

Read more about this resource...

Veasna6193

Very Nice link is safe the project is great, however i saw many same setup with same map same setup and same plugin, did they copy you or you copy them, but anyways thx

PRIVAT PRIVAT

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Very Nice link is safe the project is great, however i saw many same setup with same map same setup and same plugin, did they copy you or you copy them, but anyways thx
i bought it by my self i cant show my name because i dont want to get banned

Attachments

• Prove.PNG
    Prove.PNG
    17.5 KB · Views: 11

rros0696

i cant access
when i click the goto download
it say

This site can’t be reached​

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users