Welcome all, it's me, real Olafcio - I AM BACK. Please read that!

Olafcio

Welcome, I am Olafcio, and I am back to BlackSpigot community.​

What happened?​

So, I hated BlackSpigot, I cried because of it, because a lot (everything?) of plugins here is malware.
But there was no feature to Hello, We can't delete your account rejected by staff. Your Support Ticket removing permission - so I renamed it to "Delete that" or anything like that, changed icon, removed all my resources, changed password to random so I will not log in again, and signed out.

But lastly a new account appeared on BlackSpigot: OlafcioooX
I have this name only on Discord (OlafcioooX#8823 - my old account, #0199, got suspended for always), not anywhere else - and I did not cracked Navine Client.
I don't know ANYTHING ABOUT THAT, sorry every client of Navine Client and owner of it, but it was not me.

Someone created account with my name, and no one cares.

Give me proof.​

I have a Discord server of my Minecraft server & YouTube channel, and I am owner of it. Proof below. It is real server, it is Polish, and go on my YouTube channel (Olafcio) and join the server. It is the real one.

If you still do not believe me, contact me on DM (OlafcioooX#8823).

Why I left?​

I was using BlackSpigot like 1 year, but in 2022 I started using Dir-------- (another minecraft plugins leaks service, like blackspigot). Remember, this site add nice thing to EVERY .jar file - malware scanner.
Okay, seems weird, but yeah.
Then after a couple of time, I was still downloading plugins from BlackSpigot, but a lot smaller amount. One time, on my virtual machine, I downloaded two plugins (maybe one) from BlackSpigot (I was making a server in Feather Client for one guy during that) - and... one of Dir------- plugins did tell me something like that:
[DL] Malware detected: Win32/-Redacted-
I was REALLY SCARED, cuz I was logged in to my main Mojang Account (premium java & bedrock, and my ms account) on this VM.

I left BlackSpigot and I cried, and I learned that sites like BlackSpigot is suspicious - not the sites theirself, but users on them are uploading malware.

Contact me​

My Discord is OlafcioooX#8823.

Last edited:
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    F @ fantazjapett: https://www.blackspigot.com/downloads/boxpvp-unique-server-setup.31328/reviews where i can find...