Why choose BSMC over DL

Null3dRouters

I decided to put together a couple of reasons about why not to use DL since many users were wondering whether to use DL or BSMC. • DL is built off hate. It's no different than InfiniteLeaks was, but OhYeah isn't as bright as Scira/Brianna was. • The staff members of DL are fully retarded, their age must be between 11 and 13 - with a level 40 IQ. • It's based off dead communities. IFL, BL, Some other shit site I forgot. • Day by day, OhYeah needs money, and since that money isn't coming in, he keeps making things worse step by step. He has already removed all permanent ranks, which will likely cause a few retards to pay and cause even more to switch to BSMC to get a permanent rank. • All the money will likely be invested in paid sections, setups, maps etc are posted there as DL is afraid of releakers. Well fucking done for posting the BSMC Anti-Releak remover well. It's not BSMC attacking, it's BSMC responding to the threat. • The community is dead as fuck. Every day I take a look at the Discord server - here's a list of the only members who speak: - Alex - TommyTran - Odije - Mennyo - xAffinity - Lemur Notice anything? What a surprise, the staff team are the only people to speak. Even someone I won't name who usually spies for OhYeah is now talking in the BSMC Discord way more than the DL one. • DL is based off Java skids. All they can do is use Java. While some BSMC members get a -Redacted- with 12k bots within an hour, DL skidstaff spends 1 day trying to crack a single plugin, just to release it in the premium section. • Even T0R left. He was the only reason I got involved with DL. One of the owners left in what... less than a year? Congratulations. • I have already gathered the IPs of multiple staff members. I wonder how they will feel when they go public everywhere and I start spamming & attacking real hacking forums with my IP spoofed to theirs. • Lack of Developers. OhYeah is giving anyone who can code decently a developer (or apparently leadership) rank. (Lemur, Brownie, ByteCode). • OhYeah was laughing at wifi asking for money; now he's changing the website as he needs money & he's begging people for plugins on a daily basis. • All the people who get rejected or banned from BSMC go there. It's like Mineplex and FakePlex; Banned from MP = acting like a dick on FP; everyone is likely gonna act like a dick on DL eventually.
https://ghostbin.com/paste/un8p3

XDhunterXD

Administrator
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
hahahahahhahahahaaaaaa i can only laugh boi
best part ''ohyeah gives everyone that can develop leadership'' LOLLLLLL oh man this just made my day

Crypted

Banned
Banned
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
hahahahahhahahahaaaaaa i can only laugh boi
best part ''ohyeah gives everyone that can develop leadership'' LOLLLLLL oh man this just made my day
Take brownie & bytecode, the only ones who can code properly - also Coolman when he was around.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    C @ Chithead08: Any good Factions setups?