Why leaking plugins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Adrift~

local stoner gf
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Whoever started this thread is a cuck. This thread is pointless. Plugins get leaked. Boo-hoo.

~Adrift~

local stoner gf
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
So, if I'm poor then I have to steal?, I cannot understand...
If you're poor you'd want to steal. Being poor means you don't have a lot of money, so if you're poor and you like playing minecraft, you'd probably want to save money on plugins to get food or pay for your house.

ZalamePe

If you're poor you'd want to steal. Being poor means you don't have a lot of money, so if you're poor and you like playing minecraft, you'd probably want to save money on plugins to get food or pay for your house.
LOL!, "you'd probably want to save money on plugins to get food or pay for your house", Is it a joke?

ZalamePe

You're so idiot, if you are a poor person you never have a "PC"... and you can live with just $5?... so idiot.

OMGItzHackz

Whatever this bullshit thread is, it's pointless mate. Just get some help. No one likes you

ZalamePe

Whatever this bullshit thread is, it's pointless mate. Just get some help. No one likes you
Hahah are you angry??.. You know I'm right ;), people like you just say "I'm poor" but they have a computers, phones, and more... so, 5 dollars is much?, You're a rat kid, accept it please. "OMGItzHacks" lmao, nice name LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    S @ SpawNTG: hello