• Total voters

Jet

Trusted User
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
I would just like to say a few words.Thank you!
Please read before down voting!
Hello everyone my name is Jet, if you are active on discord you will see me there quite a lot. Now with the sad demotion of Demonsphere I would like to ask you as a community if you would like to see me as staff. This is kinda gonna be a introduction/application of me been staff so please take the time to read it all.

My real name is Josh as you can tell from my name.

How did I find out about BSMC and what did it do for me?
Now for me to start I would like to explain my background and how I started to use BSMC. I found bsmc when looking for a free plugin for my minecraft server when I needed it because my server was a slow upcoming server. BSMC has provided me a great community and a really nice home. I would like to say that BSMC is a amazing place for me to hang out with friends and a place for me to talk and meet new people. I would like to say what BSMC has done for me now. So BSMC was first just a place I came to when I was in need for a plugin. Now I have shut down my Minecraft server I dont use BSMC for plugins I use it for the community it is a great place for me to talk and a place to meet new people.
About me!

I have owned a MC community and made over 100$ and know very well how to run a forum as I currently own one myself.

I am very trustworthy and can be approached by any member or staff and very easy and chill to talk to.

Have I helped BSMC: Yes I have donated plugins to Wifi and helped in any way I could. I would currently still like to help the Community because I am good friends with XDhunterXD and I know he can't do everything himself.

Why am I trying to get staff now: I am trying to get staff now because I know that the staff are not robots and cannot do everything all the time I know people need help every now and again but sometimes are afraid to ask for it. I am a long time member so I know the rules of BSMC and feel that I could definitely help.

How I can help as staff!

I can help as staff because I know the rules here at BSMC and I know how to use the moderative features of the forums. My aim is to help BSMC become better and more popular. I want to keep BSMC safe and a really great community for everyone. I am a very approachable person for everyone and that makes been a staff much easier. If anyone has any questions and would like them answering I will try my best to answer them or if I dont know I would ask a higher member of the hierarchy.

How active could I be: I can be active whenever I need to be. I get home from school around about 4 GMT and can be active 4 hours a night if I am not doing anything. I can answer any questions I get asked and I can be SUPER active on the discord because that is my main way of communication.

How I want to help BSMC: I want to help BSMC by making sure people are following the rules and making sure plugins are not been a threat to BSMC. I will help by removing bad plugins and stopping rule breakers.
I am currently trusted by wifi and I think that Hwiggy trusts me too.

PS. I know that XDhunterXD and Easton cannot moderate the forum alone especially with 55,000 users. I will be active and I will try to help them as much as possible.

Thank you all for reading. Love you all

Last edited:
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: With what?