Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumper

Banned
Banned
SpigotVIP
Supporter
BobTheCrackhead submitted a new resource:

ZelosAnnouncements (NOT LEAKED BEFORE!) - Need an auto announcer? This is for you!

ZelosAnnouncements has never been leaked before, and was previously released on Minemen has a free resource, only a few people downloaded it as it was taken down after around 2 days. I had this in my leaked plugins folder and thought I should release it. Have fun!

Read more about this resource...

BlackFireNetwork

LMAO LOL WHAT I didnā€™t remove it because I didnā€™t want people having it I got banned from the fucking forum and they auto removed it you fucking autist. Warring (Crura, DahVoid, and other names) you are a retard, all youā€™ve done is help me. Thank you! :)

Bumper

Banned
Banned
SpigotVIP
Supporter
LMAO LOL WHAT I didnā€™t remove it because I didnā€™t want people having it I got banned from the fucking forum and they auto removed it you fucking autist. Warring (Crura, DahVoid, and other names) you are a retard, all youā€™ve done is help me. Thank you! :)
No problem dude. You didn't need to call me an autist for helping you though, don't be so salty :)

Bumper

Banned
Banned
SpigotVIP
Supporter
had lots of beef w warring, wouldnt be surprised.
I'd actually appreciate it if you sent me any of Warring's plugins you have :D

And if you want to get back at him, report jackskate on mc-market, he is selling his plugins for him considering warring is banned from mc-market.

Bumper

Banned
Banned
SpigotVIP
Supporter
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    M @ mrsawz38: hey i'm already VIP but it's says i need to buy vip to download